My Blog

the new song is gonna be "dance"..(!?!)



I've just sent a new song to the mailing list, and now I'm starting a new one with a "dance" feeling (yes I'm also surprised too, but it's funny to make it!). I will probably have to ask a favor in order to finish this song, building a dance climax still sort of a mystery to me.

The other day in the stairs I talked to my neighbor and professional DJ Filippo Moscatello who's probably gonna be the one. Trying new styles is always challenging and a great learning experience.

Most of the songs of this album are definitely rock and grunge, but this last two songs have to be different. That's why we call it "playing" music =D

here is the link to subscribe http://eepurl.com/bmuXcH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ed Richwood Designed by Templateism | MyBloggerLab Copyright © 2014

Powered by Blogger.