My Blog

In a sentimental mood (Duke Ellington cover)

And, here comes the first youtube cover. Maybe the last too jijijij

I love this song, I love Duke Ellington.

He was touring with his band, and one night, one of his band members got a romantic fight with a whore. Duke Ellington sit them in the piano, one on each side, and he composed this song on the go.

Amazing.

So, here I made my first cover try. Probably there is a lot more coming, but at first I think I will focus more on original songs. But for sure, from time to time, I will give myself the permission to enjoy one great song!

I hope you enjoy it!
(and if you want to get more of this youtube covers, don't forget to subscribe to my youtube channel!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ed Richwood Designed by Templateism | MyBloggerLab Copyright © 2014

Powered by Blogger.