My Blog

Preview of songs for 2015


I've been looking forward to have a good excuse to add more energy to this songs and finish them. Well thanks to this blog, and thanks to you following it, now I have the reason: you are listening.

I appreciate your presence in here a lot, it motivates me to keep on spending time improvising, composing, writing lyrics, arranging, recording, mixing, mastering and uploading!

In this video you have a bunch of samples of songs you can check out to understand what is gonna come, and hopefully you will subscribe to this blog to receive all this songs for free in your inbox! (write your email on the left column and done!)

 I didn't chose this songs for any special reason, they are pretty random. If one thing is for sure is that I will do different stiles, from pop, grunge to something more eclectic and experimental. Thanks for listening!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ed Richwood Designed by Templateism | MyBloggerLab Copyright © 2014

Powered by Blogger.