My Blog

my two cents for Paris unfortunate events


I, like probably you, was moved by the non-human terrorist attacks in Paris last night. It is beyond understanding how us, as humans, can be so irrational and violent.

I think we all can contribute, we can do out bit to help by practicing peace in our little lives. Hopefully through example the message will spread and affect other people's lives.

This is my little contribution: a song. It is a song that I recently recorded and wasn't planned to be published until next year. By coincidence, the lyrics match the only thing I could say about this moment, when the reaction is growing mixed with confusion and hate.

The song is about someone who is dying out of a violent random act, and tell his son that even there is no way to understand it, hate will only confuse him more. So his last message is to remain INNOCENT. Only then life can have sense again.




Lyrics:
Fine, I see your eyes, you may be right but I feel the sky
You try to understand how so much pain could be undone

But the sadness will conquer your soul,
and the hate you'll feel will make you lose control,
you'll be tired to smile at the sun

Beautiful I said beautiful,
life make sense only when you are innocent

Fine, you justify the pain inside with what you see,
you try to understand your mind runs wild when you see my blood,

But the sadness will conquer your soul,
and the hate you'll feel will make you lose control,
you'll be tired to smile at the sun

Beautiful I said beautiful,
life make sense only when you are innocent
Beautiful this joy is beautiful,
death makes sense only when you are innocent

Whenever you feel alright,
remember to leave your doubts aside
trust me, your devils will fight you back

Whenever you feel alright,
remember to leave your mind aside
trust me, there is nothing left to fear

life make sense only when you are innocent
death makes sense only when you are innocent

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ed Richwood Designed by Templateism | MyBloggerLab Copyright © 2014

Powered by Blogger.