My Blog

New album for peace of mind!

I've been working against the watch this lasts weeks, to finish an album with a clear target: induce peace in people's mind.

After the reminder of "terror" of last month, I decided to make CLEARER my determination to contribute to peace.

This is not a rock album, or electronic, it is just a solo piano played in a way that calms the mind.
The results until now with my theory of "psychoacoustics" to calm the mind have been really good. Starting with the simple fact that I fall asleep while editing it! jajajajja.

I'm working as fast as I can to have it ready for Christmas or the end of the year to show it to you!

This is the cover:


Photo by Matthew 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ed Richwood Designed by Templateism | MyBloggerLab Copyright © 2014

Powered by Blogger.